Tazawako Plateau Hot Spring Area will launch a new winter campaign to commemorate the selection of mascot characters, in which they welcome you with some gorgeous presents, discounts, and much more!
The following prices are per one guest and it includes two meals:
Highland Hotel Sanso (TEL 0187-46-2121):
Steamed Lobster and Marbled Beef Steak Plan
8,800 Yen (4 People in One Room)
9,800 Yen (3 People in One Room)
10,800Yen (2 People in One Room)
* Bathing Tax (150 Yen) will be additionally charged.
* Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays are 1,000Yen More.
Tazawa Kogen Hotel (TEL 0187-46-2311)
Choose Your Own and Enjoy Your Nabe (“Hot Pot”) Plan
8,550 Yen (2-4 People in One Room)
10,650 Yen (1 Person in One Room)
Tazawa Plateau Hotel (TEL 0120-464-332)
Heart-Warming Meals Around an Irori Fire Place Plan
11,100 Yen – 15,800 Yen
Plaza Hotel Sanrokuso (TEL 0187-46-2131)
Nijinobuta Shabu-Shabu Plan
8,400 Yen – 9,450Yen (4 People in One Room)
*Not Available between December 30 and January 3
Komagatake Kanko Hotel (TEL 0187-46-2211)
Akita’s 3 Different Meats and Your Choice of Hot Pot Plan
10,000 Yen (2 – 4 People in One Room)
*Fridays, Saturdays, and Holidays are 2,000Yen More.
*Not Available between December 30 – January 3.
*Reserve 3 days prior to your arrival and before 18:00.
9 Great Deals From November 1 to March 31!
1. Presents of the Mascot Characters!
2. New Rice (Akita Komachi Brand) – November 1st through December 22.
3. Hot Springs Tours
4. Amazake (Sweet, Low-Alcoholic Sake Drink) – January 15 through February 28.
5. Better Deals on Snow Trekking Tours — From December 23.
6. Yukinko (“Snow Child”) Costume Photos – Hakosori (Box Sled), Donbuku (Jacket), Snow Shoe, etc.
7. Additional Deals on Your Lift Ticket:
i. Free Soft Drink
ii. Discounts on Rental (Suits are not included)
iii. Discounts on Kamakura de Lunch (Lunch in Igloo) – Mid January throughEarly March